My Weightloss Ticker

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fasting

Day 4 is starting. I am really happy about this. However the side effects can be overwhelming. The nightmares and insomnia have gotten really bad. I am so tired. And my body is hurting worse than normal (I have scoliosis and a muscular skeletal disorder of somekind. Possibly some other things).

I know I shouldn't be happy about the fact that my husband doesn't stop me, but I am. There are times that he says something but it is sparse. I just wish everyone else would leave me alone. The only person who understands me is my mom. She has struggled with being ana for a long time but recovered for awhile. Now she is starting to fall back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. But please be tactful. Thank you.